wedding planning service...
The average wedding can take 200-300 hours to plan and organise, so it's not surprising it can become very stressful and tiring.
Whether you don't have time to arrange your wedding, or you simply want someone else to take the strain, our Wedding Co-ordinators can take all the hassle out for you, leaving you free to enjoy the preparations and look forward to your big day.
Our Wedding Planners have a broad experience and understanding of how important it is to you and your guests for everything to be perfect on the wedding day. We can help with as much or as little of the planning and organising as you wish, which is why we offer a range of services that can be adapted to suit your individual needs. The Bride and Groom will still be very much in control of their wedding plans, but most of the leg work is left to the planner. Meanwhile, you can rest assured that all the finer details are being taken care of.
We will then be on hand for any guidance or support you may need. We can also be there on your big day ensuring there are no hitches!
Yes, the cost of a full service wedding planner will add to your total budget. But a good wedding event planner can save you time and money, often enough to cover the cost of hiring them, sometimes more.
List of Services...
Invitations and RSVP management
You provide a list of your selected guests, names and addresses and leave the rest to us.
- We will set up a database and despatch your guest invitations.
- All guests will be asked to reply to us directly.
- We can also include information regarding your gift list and local accommodation.
- We will monitor all responses, including dietary requirements.
- You will be regularly updated about replies.
- We will also chase up late responses.
Wedding Day co-ordination
This may be suitable for you if want to plan your event but want someone to co-ordinate and manage everything on the day.
- This service includes a consultation prior to your wedding day and support by phone and e-mail.
- We will supply an outline of the day ensuring all the wedding party has a copy and list of duties.
- We will liaise with suppliers prior to and on the day of the wedding making sure they arrive and set up on time.
- Liaise with the reception venue to ensure everything is under control.
- Deal with any problems with discretion and minimal disruption.
- Ensure that the day runs smoothly.
Full Wedding Planning Package
This package is suitable for couples who might not have the time required in planning a wedding from start to finish and would like assistance in creating the most spectacular wedding their budget can afford.
- Initial consultation and review meetings.
- Regular detailed updates.
- Preparation of list of options and assistance in selection of your Ceremony.
- Organise and oversee church/registry booking.
- Assistance in selection of Reception Venue, Seating plans and Decoration.
- Supplier sourcing and contract negotiation and liaison, including co-ordination of Contractors on the day.
- Budget management including controlling supplier payments.
- We will also negotiate and advise you of all payment schedules, appointments and delivery dates.
- Provide a detailed schedule of the plans leading up to and on the day and ensure that each supplier and members of the wedding party are aware of times and responsibilities.
- Invitations and RSVP management.
- Sourcing local accommodation for guests also Bride and Groom's accommodation for Wedding night.
- Wedding day co-ordination.
- Assistance with honeymoon and travel
Entertainment & Ideas
The variety of entertainment we have to offer is wide ranging with exciting ideas to suit each event and budget. We supply only the very best entertainers and artists who are professional and reliable.
If you want to have that extra WOW factor, you may consider a Theme Wedding. It can be traditional, ethnic, fairy tale or any other possibility. You may want it centred around a colour or you may go "all-out" and really make a statement. The possibilities are endless!